- Financial regulations (PDF, 394 Kb)
Here you will find documents relating to the Council's annual audits.
- External auditor report and certificate 2017-18 (PDF, 311 Kb)
Auditor's report and certificate 2017-18
- Notice of conclusion of audit 2017- 2018 (PDF, 269 Kb)
Notice of conclusion of audit year ending March 2018
- Annual Governance Statement 2017/18 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
Annual Govrnance Statement 2017/18 Sections 1 and 2, plus internal auditor's report
- Notice of Inspection of Unaudited accounts 2018 (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
Notice for public inspection of accounts
The precept is the part of your total council tax bill that is paid to Minchinhampton Parish Council.
Every autumn, the parish council draws up its budget and calculates how much money it needs for the next financial year.
This precept demand is submitted to Stroud District Council, usually in January. The SDC then co-ordinates other demands from itself, Gloucestershire County Council, and the police and comes up with the total rate to be paid from 1st April of the new financial year.
Details of the Parish Council's budget are available upon request.
There are no officers employed by Minchinhampton Parish Council whose taxable salary is in excess of £50,000 a year and therefore no information on salaries is required under the government's Transparency Code.
- Notice of period for exercise of public rights (PDF, 1.8 Mb)
Notice of date of commencement of period for the exercise of public rights. Accounts for the year ended 31st March, 2017
- Declaration of status of published accunts 20170331 (PDF, 398 Kb)
The statement of accounts that is unaudited and may be subject to change.
- Annual Return 20170331 (PDF, 2.1 Mb)
Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2017
Annual governance statement and accounting statements 2016/17
Further details of the Parish Council's budgets for the 2015/16 Financial Year can be obtained from the Parish Office.
The Parish Income and Expenditure Budgets for the 2016/17 Financial Year are now available